Weekend plans

I've had a pretty busy week and have a busy weekend ahead of me, too. I'm leaving next Thursday evening to spend another few weeks in CT, so there's lots to get done before then. One of my weekend goals is to get a few Halloween decorations up. I thought about this for a moment the other day and then realized that I don't have to put any pressure on myself to do so, because Halloween decorating is an all year thing.

I can put up a few more/new things of course, but I always have a bunch of stuff out all year, anyway. That said, I am hopefully going to at least put up a string of purple and/or orange lights outside on the porch, and maybe browse a few places to hunt for Halloween things. Happy weekend!

(animated gif by Petrichor & Pumpkins/Nebulosus Severine/CMPauluh 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment