DIY Jackos

Youtube has learned that I enjoy jack o'lanterns, so it recommended this video to me by the INCREDIBLE Halloween artist, Cathy LeBeau. I first saw her work before on her Instagram page, which shows off some of her amazing creations. 

As far as iconic Halloween artists go, I'd say she rivals even the illustrious Pumpkinrot. She deserves to be at least as well-known as he is among the Halloween/haunt community. I mean, maybe she already is and I'm just late to the party! Enjoy this tutorial and then watch this one, a detailed walkthrough of her most recent home haunt in 2019:

 

It seems that she has retired from haunting, but not from her art itself. Her social media channels have been quiet for awhile, although she did post an small update to her Instagram in early September. Let's hope she posts some more of her autumn activities this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment