Cheapie Halloween trinkets

Yesterday I had to stop at the pharmacy, so while I was there I decided to check out the seasonal offerings there, and at Dollar Tree next door.

Still slim picking everywhere in my area. Stores seem to be at 50% of their normal Halloween capacity, at best. Anyway, here's a few things I picked up.

From Dollar Tree I got the Halloween bone beads (left), the pumpkin truck socks, and the LED projector light. (I also got a hanging ghost, a red felt autumn leaf placemat, and a fuzzy web wreath with a pink glittery spider in the center, not pictured).

From Rite Aid I got the bat and stripey socks and the festive napkins. I mean, look at these. The artwork is so great.

I've never seen pumpkin trucks socks before. Hey, the more Halloween socks, the merrier.

Here's the Dollar Tree projector in action, it's not bad for a buck, might look pretty cool overlapped with one of those fire/ice projectors.

 
That's all for now! I am currently packing for my red-eye flight out of Seattle tonight. My next post will be in Connecticut, flight schedules willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment