Kohl's and Daiso Halloween 2021

I ran a few errands yesterday near the local mall. I stopped in at Kohl's to make a return and decided to see if they had any Halloweenie decor. These three pics pretty much show the extent of what I found, other than greeting cards, candles, and a couple of books andthings for kids, nothing worth noting.

 
The vintage Halloween look is a hit this year, and Kohl's is on the bandwagon. I liked these a lot, but we live in a small apartment and alas I have to limit my purchases.

I liked the wooden pumpkin face too but decided to pass for the time being. I did, however, get the grey blanket (middle row) with the costumed-kitty faces. I get a new Halloween blanket almost every year, I think.

 
After concluding my business at Kohl's, I decided to drive by the Daiso (everything there is mostly between $1.50 - $10, kinda like a Japanese Five Below) to see if they had any Halloween things out (their storefront is visible from the street), and sure enough I saw some orange so I went in. 

 Again, not too much out yet, some wall hangings and garlands. Lots of empty display space. The person working there said there would likely be a bit more in a couple of weeks. Sigh.

I did buy the witch-hatted jacko (above pic, on the left), and I am happy to report that its plastic frame glows in the dark.

 
 
And that's about all! Not sure if I will be back this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment