The Big E 2021 NEW FOODS announced!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!

The official website for The Big E fair (my favorite state fair, also known as The Eastern States Exposition), just announced some new foods (and drink) that will be available during the 2021 season!

If you're a big fan of your local fall fair like I am, you know you've been counting down the days (17 days til The Big E opening day!!), and are hyped about any news that drops about it. Each year, the official fair site, and a local news site MassLive, publish a rundown of what's new for food choices.  

There are so many things to try at the fair that it's impossible to try them all, but it's still fun to think about the sensory overload that awaits, and to begin planning on what to eat that year. The Big E website has a handy Food Finder to help visitors track down their sought-after deep-fried something-or-others.

I definitely have favorites and must-haves every year (like the baked potato from the Maine building; for me, Autumn officially begins once I have that damn potato). I also make it a goal to try at least one new thing! I'm eating healthier these days so I might limit it to one new thing, but we shall see. There are some healthy choices at the fair, which is good news.

The thing I am most excited about and want to try in 2021:

THE PUMPKIN CREAM PUFF.

This is not a drill. THIS IS REAL. 

 
Yes -- The famous Big E Cream Puff will also be available in PUMPKIN VERSION THIS YEAR and I cannot handle my excitement. I have been mostly following a low-carb diet this year but I will fucking splurge on this one, especially since the fair was cancelled last year! 
 
Click on the pic above to go to MassLive's rundown of 2021 Big E foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment