Latest Halloween goodies

    Pretty much all of my Halloween shopping is going to be done by ordering online & having it delivered this year, but the good thing about that is Good Mail Days. Here's some of the cool stuff I got over the past several days - 
    
    First up is this cool vintage fanged-skull cookie cutter from Hallmark that I found on Etsy - it looks exactly like the glow-in-the-dark pin, also made by Hallmark, that I've had since I was a kid. Looking forward to using this one, it's still in perfect condition.


Next up: The first couple of items in a batch of cheapie plastic Halloween stuff I couldn't resist on the Wish app - mini Halloween bell jars. Both light up using AAA batteries. The skull version's LED light cycles through all the colors.




Skull version video


    Next: A vintage purple skull Blinkie flashlight, purchased from Vintage Halloween Store on Instagram. 

Bonus points for the packaging it arrived in.

    I was honestly surprised I got my hands on this. Vintage Halloween Store has a lot of followers and most of their listings are claimed within minutes. This purple guy hung around for days til I finally grabbed him. I still need to purchase some C batteries but will post again to show him all lit up!


    And finally for today - This ugly-cute pumpkin man scarecrow plush, found on Ebay. I've never seen any like him before. He'll be welcome with my other pumpkin man scarecrow figures.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment