Happy Halloween 2021!

Today is it, the high holiday. I had a low-key day, and while it wasn't the most exciting Halloween I've ever had, I pretty much got what I most needed: I got a little dressed up, spent some time outside walking thru leaf piles, then had pizza and watched a movie (Night of the Demons) and lit some electric candles for my ancestors. Might read some Tarot later.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! HAPPY SAMHAIN!









 (All photos and content by Petrichor & Pumpkins/ Nebulosus Severine/ CMPauluh 2021)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!! Thanks for your posts this season. They've been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, killer spiderweb pic! Happy Halloween! Thanks for your posts this season. They've been great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them! That pic was just a quick snapshot but I'm happy with how it turned out, I was on my way out the door and happened to notice that spider, I thanked her for helping to decorate.

      Delete