It's beginning to look a lot like --

 Not sure why, but that Halloween Feeling hasn't been hitting me as intensely this year -- which is why I haven't been updating this blog or my Instagram much. 

That didn't stop me from feeling absolutely delighted about exploring the selection I found at Nordstrom Rack this weekend, however:

I bought the fuzzy skull blanket -- I mean, who needs yet another Halloween-themed blankie? Me, that's who.



It seems like they were just beginning to put stuff out. Lots of fun bed & bath related decor.


2 comments:

  1. May your new Halloween blankie bestow strong and cozy Halloween vibes. Glad to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Halloween mood is setting in a little more slowly this year, but I'm starting to feel that vibe now. Good to hear from you!

      Delete