Bunnicula

I read at least one Bunnicula book as a kid, notably Howliday Inn.

I don't think I've ever seen this TV special however, which popped up as a random suggestion for me on YouTube. It's a pretty fun piece of nostalgia, especially because the TV commercials are included. (Minor spoilers below)

I actually laughed out loud a couple of times. At 5:34, 2 kids find themselves in the path of a pumpkin avalanche. One kid says, "They're coming this way!" and his brother responds, "Don't announce it -- RUN!

Later, at 6:45, as the siblings are fighting over who gets to be in charge of Bunnicula:

Kid 1: "You can keep smelly old Harold [who is the family dog] in your room!"

Harold (aside): "At least I don't wear the same socks for three days in a row." 

 
Have fun with this one!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, this brings back memories! Never knew there was an animated special.

    ReplyDelete