Halloween 2020 wrap-up

 Well, it wasn't the ideal Halloween, but it certainly wasn't my worst one.

(screencap from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown")

Where I currently live, I'm already very limited on what I can do, re: decorating & stuff, anyway. We're in a small apartment near busy roads and we don't get trick-or-treaters. My partner likes Halloween, but not to the extent that I do. It's something I tend to revel in, while my partner just kinda goes along for the ride, but wouldn't put any effort into it otherwise.  

Friday night I spent some time with friends back east on a Zoom chat to have a mini long distance Halloween/Samhain party & read Tarot.

On Halloween itself, we had beautiful weather; my partner & I got sandwiches and coffee and went for a walk. 

Stunning foliage in Wright Park, Tacoma WA



The mountain was out!

Other stuff that I did over the weekend:
  • Carved a pumpkin
  • Roasted pumpkin seeds
  • Made a jello-mold brain
  • Stared at the full blue moon for a few zillion hours
  • Made barm brack bread
  • Lit LED candles on my ancestor altar








And that's about it for my Halloween weekend 2020.

I'll still be posting here, tho less frequently during the off-season.


No comments:

Post a Comment