First post.

Around this time every year, the real ones know - Halloween's coming.

Of course, Halloween is a way of life, not just a time of year for many of us, however...

The 4th of July has passed.
Black & orange stuff starts appearing in the craft stores.
It's official - time to start anticipating The High Holiday. 

Time for introductions. I'm Nebulosus, aka Neb. 
I'm dedicating this blog to the missing Pumpkinrot. I can't possibly fill his shoes, but since he isn't posting for the time being, I'll try to fill that void by sharing my own original Halloween content. I'll likely do guest features too at some point, but for now I'm digging deep into my archives of Halloween and autumn related imagery. I'll also post links to music and other things I love that inspire me.  I aim to publish almost every day. I also have an Instagram which can be found here

I hope you'll join me!







No comments:

Post a Comment